A free online training has been created by the global tripartite to help you, as an advocate, or an implementer, to navigate the Tripartite Zoonoses Guide (TZG).
- If you already have an account in the WHO Learning Platform, start the free online training by clicking here.
- If you do not have yet an account in the WHO Learning Platform, follow these steps to create one and start the training:
- Click on the following link to create an account: https://extranet.who.int/hslp/training/local/hslpinvitation/viewm/
- Click on the button “Log in” from the top banner of the homepage of the WHO Health Security Learning Platform. Then, select « External partners » to log in.
- Once you are logged in, you can enroll in your course. To do so, click on this link and select the button “Enroll me” that is located below the description of the course. https://extranet.who.int/hslp/training/course/view.php?id=336